Monday 13 April 2015

Colour wheel in an artistic way


The purpose of this drawing was to represent our famous colour wheel in an artistic way. I chose this idea because I thought it would be easy to recognize the colour wheel and it was original. Furthermore, I consider the "wine" makes a contrast with the glass and it really seems to be wine falling from a bottle. Finally, I used the method of the straw just blowing the very watery tempera just to fill the empty space using more or less the colours included in the colour wheel.

The second picture has the negative effect of the original one and it changes each colour to its opposite one. I really like the intensity of the colours and the contrast they make with the black background, mainly with the orange. I think they seem to be like neurons haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment